5 matters needing attention in daily operation of jaw crusher
Jaw crushers have the advantages of simple structure, reliable work, convenient maintenance and repair, and low production costs. They are widely used in the mining industry. The operation and maintenance of jaw crushers are very important. Incorrect operation and maintenance or negligence in operation are often important reasons for accidents. Correct operation and maintenance are conducive to the improvement of the production capacity of the crusher. Let's take a look at the 5 aspects that should be paid attention to in the operation of jaw crushing.
Preparation before driving
Check whether the main components are in good condition, whether the fastening bolts and other connecting parts are loose, and whether the safety devices are complete;
Check whether the feeding equipment, conveying equipment, electrical equipment, etc. are in good condition;
Check whether the lubrication device is in good condition, and check whether the cooling water pipe valve is open.
Startup and normal operation
Drive according to the operating procedures, that is, the drive sequence is the reverse production process;
When starting the main motor, pay attention to the indication of the ammeter on the control cabinet. After 20s-30s, the current will drop to the normal operating current value;
Adjust and control the feeding to make the feeding uniform, and the particle size of the material does not exceed 80% to 90% of the width of the feeding port;
Generally, the temperature of sliding bearings should not exceed 60℃, and the temperature of rolling bearings should not exceed 70℃;
When the electrical equipment automatically trips, if the reason is unknown, it is strictly forbidden to start continuously;
In the event of mechanical failure or personal accident, stop immediately.
Things to note when parking
The parking sequence is opposite to the driving sequence, that is, follow the direction of the production process;
The lubrication and cooling system must be stopped after the crusher has stopped, and the circulating cooling water in the bearing should be discharged in winter. Avoid the bearing from being frozen and cracked;
After shutdown, clean up and inspect all parts of the machine.
The connecting rod bearing, eccentric shaft bearing, and elbow of the thrust plate of the jaw crusher are lubricated with lubricating oil. It is more appropriate to use No. 70 mechanical oil in summer. No. 40 machine oil can be used in winter. If the crusher is always working continuously, there is an oil heating device in winter. If the ambient temperature in summer is not too high, you can use No. 50 mechanical oil for lubrication.
In addition, pay attention to the lubrication of the jaw crusher:
1. Always pay attention to the lubrication of the friction surface in time to ensure the normal operation of the machine and extend the service life of the equipment.
2. The grease used is general-purpose lithium-based grease or complex calcium-based grease, or the grease required by the manufacturer.
3. The grease added to the bearing seat is about 50% of its space volume, refilled every nine shifts, and replaced every 3-6 months. Clean gasoline or kerosene should be used to clean the raceways of the ball bearings when changing the oil.
4. A proper amount of grease should be injected between the bracket and the bracket seat.
Inspection and maintenance
The inspection and maintenance of jaw crusher mainly include the following points:
1. Check the heating of the bearing. Because the bearing alloy used to cast the bearing bush can only work normally when the temperature is below 100℃, if it exceeds this temperature, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and troubleshooting. The inspection method is: if there is a thermometer on the bearing, you can directly observe the indicating number. If the thermometer is not installed, you can touch it by hand, that is, put the back of your hand on the tile shell until it is hot, and it will not exceed 5s. At this time, the temperature Both exceed 60°C.
2. Check whether the lubrication system is working normally, listen to whether the gear oil pump is working or not, look at the value of the oil pressure gauge, and check whether the amount of oil in the tank and the lubrication system are leaking. If the amount of oil is found to be insufficient, you should promptly give it supplement.
3. Check whether the oil returned from the oil return pipe contains metal fines and other dirt. If so, stop and open the bearing and other lubrication parts for inspection.
4. Check whether the connecting parts such as bolts and flywheel keys are loose.
5. Check the wear condition of the jaw plate and transmission parts, whether there is any crack in the tie rod spring, and whether it is working normally.
6. Always keep the equipment clean, so that there is no dust, no oil, no oil leakage, no water, no electricity, no dust, especially to pay attention to dust and other debris must not enter the lubrication system and lubrication parts, because they are one On the one hand, it destroys the lubricating oil film, so that the equipment loses lubrication and increases wear. In addition, dust and other debris itself is an abrasive, which will accelerate the wear of the equipment and shorten the life of the equipment.
7. Clean the lubricating oil filter with gasoline regularly. After cleaning, it must be completely dried before use.
8. Regularly replace the lubricating oil in the oil tank, which can be replaced every six months. This is because the lubricating oil is exposed to air (oxygen) and is affected by heat during use (the temperature increases by 10°C, and its oxidation rate doubles), and there are dust, moisture or fuel infiltration and other reasons. Constantly aging and deterioration will cause the oil to lose its lubricating performance. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a reasonable replacement lubricating oil cycle and cannot make do with it.
Due to the harsh working environment of the jaw crusher, these problems should be paid more attention to in daily operation in order to reduce the equipment failure rate and ensure normal production.
Precautions for the installation and operation of the vibrating feeder, and solutions to 6 common faults
Pre：Precautions for vibrating feeder, and solutions to 6 common faults
Next：The emergency treatment method of counterattack crusher rotor fracture