Spindle fracture is a very serious failure for the crusher, because once the spindle breaks, repairs will take a long time and high costs, which will bring greater economic losses to the enterprise.
Reasons for the fracture of the main shaft of the jaw crusher:
1. The performance of the equipment itself: if the production performance is good, the equipment will be more durable. When making the spindle, if the heat treatment is not done well, the fatigue resistance of the spindle will be reduced. Once it encounters materials that are relatively hard or cannot be broken It will produce resistance, increase the burden on the spindle, and make the spindle prone to cracks. If this happens, the spindle will break.
2. Improper speed control: Improper speed control of the jaw crusher will accelerate the wear state of the body. For example, when the load changes, the speed of the corresponding diesel engine also understands relatively large fluctuations. If the speed is too large at the same time, the idling speed Correspondingly higher, it will affect the stability of the jaw crusher engine and accelerate the body wear. If the speed regulation is too small at the same time, it will also cause unstable engine operation.
3. Improper use and operation: If the operation is improperly used in the operating procedures, such as when feeding, suddenly increasing the feeding or changing the other properties of the material will cause the machine to temporarily fail to control, resulting in a phenomenon of sudden speed and slowness. As a result, the jaw crusher becomes unstable under high-speed operation and accelerates the wear of the main shaft.
4. Incorrect structural arrangement: Mainly because the structural design of the main shaft is unreasonable, which is prone to stress concentration. The detailed manifestation is that the interference between the main shaft and the moving cone is too large, the filter fillet is too small, and there is no unloading groove. It is easy to cause the long-term overload operation of the equipment, and the spindle will fatigue and accelerate the wear. For those spindles with smaller width, it is more prone to fracture.
Reasons for the breakage of the main shaft:
1. The spindle performance is unqualified
1. Although the main shaft of the crusher bears a large load, if the main shaft breaks within a short period of use, it means that the performance of the main shaft itself is unqualified. The production materials of the main shaft usually choose carbon steel and alloy steel, and the steel will belong to China and Africa. The presence of inclusions is easy to cause stress concentration, and the edges of these inclusions are easy to form cracks, causing the main shaft to break in a short time. 2. If the spindle is put into use without heat treatment, the fatigue resistance performance of the spindle will be reduced. Stress concentration will easily occur during production, which will cause the spindle surface to gradually crack, and sudden problems may cause the spindle to break. .
2. Improper production operation
1. The friction force of the large particle processing material on the main shaft makes the position of the large shear stress tend to the surface, which easily causes the main shaft to crack. On the other hand, if the feed size of the crusher is too large, or the processing material with high water content adheres to the inner wall, It will cause jamming in the machine and damage the spindle. 2. During the feeding process of the crusher, if there is dirt or other unbreakable materials entering, it will impact the main shaft and other parts, especially the iron in the machine, and there will be resistance to the main shaft, causing the main shaft to wear seriously or even break. 3. If the crusher is overloaded for a long time, the main shaft will endure long-term machine impact, which will cause the main shaft to break in the long run.
Third, the lubrication effect is not good
The main shaft is the main lubricated part of the crusher. Improper lubrication will greatly reduce the use time of the main shaft. On the other hand, if the lubricating oil contains water, it will reduce the thickness of the oil film, accelerate the expansion of the main shaft crack, and cause the main shaft to break.
Measures to prevent spindle fracture:
In order to reduce the probability of breakage of the main shaft of the crusher, the following preventive measures can be taken:
1. For the operators of scrapers, ground loading and transporters, they need to improve their awareness of equipment maintenance and maintenance, to ensure the integrity of buckets, gears, conveyor belts and various hinge pins to ensure that they will not produce metal impurities , Into the crusher. At the same time, timely repair and replacement of some gears and their surrounding parts that are relatively worn.
2. The operator needs to lubricate the special equipment according to the requirements. During the operation, it is necessary to check whether the lubrication of the equipment is good under the premise of safety, and always observe the operating load of the equipment. Observe whether the equipment has oil pressure, oil temperature, and abnormal noise during operation.
3. Supervisors should be vigilant, pay close attention to the operation of the equipment, and promptly clean up foreign objects found in the machine to ensure that the equipment is in good operating condition.
4. When repairing the crusher, reasonably recycle the damaged parts of the equipment, and strictly prohibit all kinds of metal materials from being randomly discarded into the ore. At the same time, some equipment near the end of life or the end of life needs to be replaced directly.
5. In daily work, it is necessary to always pay attention to the amount of feed to avoid excessive feed, which may cause the possibility of spindle fracture.
6. Regularly use ultrasonic and other instruments to detect the force of the spindle, understand the force of the spindle, and conduct timely maintenance and replacement of worn parts.
7. The user can update or modify the existing metal detector to improve the metal detector's ability to detect and remove metals.
8. For the main shaft, the torso of the crusher, and other important equipment parts, stock backups should be made to avoid the suspension of the entire production system after special circumstances, thereby affecting the overall fluency of production.
9. Strengthen the professional skills training of operators in all aspects, improve the actual operation ability of operators as much as possible, improve the maintenance effect of equipment, and carry out overhaul and intermediate repair of equipment in time to ensure that the equipment is in good working condition for a long time.