How to solve the problem of high oil temperature in cone crusher?
Speaking of the high oil temperature of cone crushers, many of my friends are familiar with them and have encountered various problems. I believe that high oil temperature and rapid temperature rise are the more common ones.
Normal oil temperature and alarm oil temperature:
Generally, equipment manufacturers recommend a temperature alarm set value of 60°C. Since each equipment uses different working conditions, the alarm value is determined according to the actual situation. In winter and summer, due to the large difference in ambient temperature, the alarm value should be adjusted accordingly. The setting method is: when the crusher is operating normally, observe and record the oil return temperature for several consecutive days. Once the temperature is stable, it should be stable. The temperature plus 6℃ is the alarm temperature value.
According to the site environment and operating conditions, the normal oil temperature of the cone crusher should be kept at 38-55℃, and the working temperature state should be within the range of 38-46℃. If the temperature is too high, continuous operation will cause the crusher to burn tiles to a certain extent. Equipment accidents such as broken shafts.
In actual production, there are many reasons that cause the temperature of the lubricating oil of the cone crusher to rise, as follows:
1. The oil return pipe is blocked, resulting in poor lubricating oil circulation, low oil return (normal oil return needs to be more than half of the pipe), and high oil temperature.
Check whether the oil return pipe is unblocked, unblock the oil return pipe, and eliminate the factors that affect the high oil temperature.
2. Check whether the lubricating oil is invalid (the normal lubricating oil should be replaced when the equipment runs for 2000h), check and analyze the content of Cu, Fe, moisture and dust in the oil and the viscosity index.
If the content of Cu and Fe in the oil exceeds the standard, it means that there is abnormal wear inside the equipment;
If the moisture and dust in the oil exceed the standard, the cause of the oil and water and dust should be found;
If the lubricating oil is dirty or invalid, the lubricating oil should be replaced in time.
3. Check the contact between the bowl-shaped tile surface and the main shaft body. It is found that the spherical tile has a large contact area and the contact is not good.
Reason analysis: Due to the long service life of the main shaft body, the outer spherical surface has been worn seriously, and it has been worn under the steps of the non-contact surface of the lower spherical surface, causing the non-contact ball mill on the inner edge of the body to contact the bowl-shaped tile, and the oil temperature rises.
a) Replace the main shaft and scrape the bowl-shaped tiles;
b) Process the inner edge of the bowl-shaped tile to ensure that it does not contact with the inner edge of the main shaft body by ball milling, and scrape the bowl-shaped tile.
4. Check the contact between the eccentric sleeve and the spindle. It is found that the contact between the two is not good, and there are cracks on the upper part of the eccentric copper sleeve. This is also one of the reasons for the temperature rise of the lubricating oil.
Analysis of the cause: The eccentric shaft does not fit well with the thrust bearing, which causes the eccentric shaft to change its trajectory, which in turn leads to poor contact with the spindle.
Treatment measures: Grind the contact surface of the copper sleeve, and drill the crack at the end of the crack to avoid crack propagation.
5. Check the contact between the eccentric shaft and the copper sleeve of the frame, and lift the eccentric shaft. It is found that the contact surface of the copper sleeve of the frame is not in good contact, there is tile burning phenomenon, and there are cracks on the upper edge of the frame sleeve, and the alloy block of the copper sleeve is pressed. Loose, the lower end face of the eccentric shaft and the upper end face of the upper thrust bearing are eccentrically worn.
a) Foreign matter accumulates in the positioning hole of the eccentric shaft, which causes the positioning pin to be worn out, and the lower end surface of the eccentric shaft is worn away;
b) The size of the lower end of the eccentric shaft and the upper surface of the thrust bearing do not match;
c) The upper thrust bearing is worn on one side, the thrust step surface is too high, and the eccentric copper sleeve is contacted during operation, causing the eccentric copper sleeve to wear and heat.
a) Clean up foreign objects in the positioning hole of the eccentric shaft;
b) Machining the lower end surface of the eccentric shaft and the thrust bearing to ensure its installation and matching dimensions.
6. Check the oil pan and find that the spline groove of the thrust bearing of the oil pan end cover is worn and ground into grooves.
Cause analysis: The spline groove of the oil pan is ground into a groove, which jams the lower thrust plate of the thrust bearing, causing the lower thrust plate to jam and tilt, causing the eccentric shaft to run obliquely, the eccentric shaft and the sleeve are not in contact, heating, and burning tiles.
Treatment measures: Replace the oil pan and thrust plate to ensure the smooth operation of the eccentric shaft.
7. Detect the axial movement and radial runout of the drive shaft.
Axial detection method: ①Remove the coupling; ②Fix a dial indicator at the coupling end to monitor; ③Use a jack to open the coupling end, and use a steel braze on the side of the pinion to measure the displacement value and the detection value It is 3.8mm, which is greater than the standard value (standard 0.8-1.6mm);
Horizontal shaft radial movement detection method: hit a dial indicator on the coupling, and then use a jack to measure the radial movement, the measured value is within the standard range.
Reason analysis: the axial movement is large, resulting in the change of the tooth tip clearance.
Treatment measures: adjust the adjustment ring or add pads to the shaft end of the coupling to ensure that its axial movement reaches the standard value.
8. Check the tooth tip and side clearance of the eccentric shaft and the horizontal shaft gear.
If the clearance does not meet the requirements of the standard, adjustments should be made by adding and subtracting pads to ensure that the clearances on the tooth top and side meet the requirements.
9. Check the condition of the cooling system pipeline and gate valve. Check whether the pipeline is unblocked, whether the gate valve is broken or blocked, etc., to ensure that the cooling system is normal and has a cooling effect.
The continuous high temperature of the cone crusher will damage the important parts of the equipment, fail to operate normally, and seriously affect the production. Therefore, the user should pay attention to it. If the problem occurs, check, analyze and deal with the actual situation according to the equipment failure to ensure that the equipment is normal Running.
Pre：Is the jaw crusher more suitable for granite crushing?
Next：Four unique advantages of mobile crushers