Installation, commissioning and trial operation of impact crusher
The impact crusher is sold and supplied by the manufacturer as a set after assembly. When the user receives the machine, the equipment should be inspected and counted in time to avoid losses due to missing delivery during the equipment transportation. The following eleven points should be paid attention to in the installation, debugging and trial operation of the impact crusher:
1. Installation and construction personnel should be familiar with the structure, performance and technical requirements of this product, understand the necessary operating specifications, and formulate appropriate installation process regulations in advance;
2. Hoisting equipment with sufficient lifting capacity is required at the installation site;
3. Before the equipment is installed, the reserved space of the equipment foundation and the coordinate positions of the reserved holes of the anchor bolts should be carefully checked, and should comply with the general equipment drawing and relevant basic design materials. The vertical and horizontal base coordinates (vertical and horizontal axis) of the equipment are the center line and the rotor axis line of the counter-breaking equipment respectively. The deviation of the center position of each reserved space and the reserved hole of the anchor bolt shall not exceed ±10mm;
4. Matters needing attention for body installation:
(1) The plane of the machine must be flat and straight, the intersection of the machine body and the foundation must not leak dust, and the anchor bolts should be tightened repeatedly;
(2) There should be enough space under the foundation for installation of conveying equipment and equipment maintenance;
(3) Vibration-absorbing materials should be filled between the equipment and the foundation;
(4) The motor position of the counterattack equipment can be arranged on the left and right. The conventional products are on the right side of the host. If there is any change, please inform the supplier when ordering.
5. Pay attention to the weighing of the hammer when installing, replacing or adjusting the counterattack hammer. The weight difference of the symmetrical plate hammer should be controlled to a minimum. Before the first start and after a long period of operation, check the gap between the lower edge of the counterattack plate and the upper part of the hammer. The method is as follows: turn the rotor by hand to ensure that the gap between the front impact frame and the blower is twice the width of the gap between the rear impact frame and the blower. Special attention: the newly installed blow bar sometimes has a radial string gap on the rotor, so the gap width between the impact frame and the blow bar after the new machine is used for the first time (or the new blow bar is replaced) must be no less than 20mm to ensure the board The hammer and the rear counterattack will not collide. After a period of use, the user can adjust the gap between the rear counterattack frame and the hammer according to the needs of use.
Sixth, in order to avoid the impact crusher from being damaged by foreign hard objects. A hopper should be installed on the casing, and the chute of the belt conveyor after crushing should be installed under the discharge port of the crusher.
7. Preparations for counterattack and test run:
(1) Check and confirm that there are no residual metal objects and any other materials in the crusher body;
(2) Check whether all fastening parts are tightly locked;
(3) Check whether the inspection doors are sealed. Before closing each door, apply a thick layer of lubricating grease around its outer edge to make it have better air tightness after closing;
(4) Check whether there is an appropriate amount of grease in the bearing.
8. No-load operation
(1) Before starting the motor test run, it is advisable to manually crank the test to confirm that there is no abnormal noise before starting with no load;
(2) No-load test run must follow the principle of inching first and then continuous, and no-load test run after confirming that there is no abnormal noise;
(3) The machine is required to run smoothly without abnormal vibration and noise during dry running. The dry run test runs for at least 2 hours, the bearing temperature is stable, and the temperature rise does not exceed 30°C.
Nine, load trial run
The load test operation can only be carried out after the machine's no-load test run is normal. The continuous time of load trial operation shall not be less than 4 hours.
The machine must use a feeding device to feed evenly and continuously, and the materials are distributed over the full length of the rotor working part, which not only guarantees the production capacity, but also avoids material blockage, stuffiness, plate hammers, and local wear of the impact liner, and extends the use of the machine life. The electrical control system of the feeding device should be interlocked with the electrical control system of the crusher. When the crusher is overloaded, the conveyor belt can automatically cut off the power supply and stop feeding.
11. Downtime of the crusher
The feeding work should be stopped before each shutdown. After the material in the crushing chamber is completely broken, the power supply can be cut off and the machine can be shut down. After the load test operation is completed, check the tightening of all connecting bolts, anchor bolts, the positioning of the hammer, and the fixing of the liner, and make necessary adjustments.
Pre：The importance of cone crusher equipment in large production lines.
Next：Replacement and installation steps of the side guard plate of the jaw crusher