The cone crusher is an important production equipment for the fine crushing process in industrial production. The safe and stable operation of the cone crusher has a lot to do with the correct installation of the equipment. This article shares the basic steps and operating specifications of cone crusher installation.
Installation of the chassis
1) The equipment is placed on the basis of construction.
2) Equipment placement: The equipment needs to be pre-embedded with anchor bolts according to the basic drawing (according to user requirements, anchor bolts can also be used instead of the embedded iron plan):
a. Carry out the second irrigation according to the position of the anchor bolts in the foundation diagram.
b. When the secondary grouting layer is hardened, install the underframe.
3) Maintain strict levelness when installing the underframe. Before installation, the corresponding position of the underframe damping pad must be polished and smooth, and the level of the foundation should be checked with a level.
4) Maintaining the level of the base can ensure the dynamic balance of the equipment, thereby effectively ensuring the reliability of the machine.
Installation of transmission components
1) The bearing is hot-mounted, and the axial position of the bearing relative to the drive shaft should be ensured when installing the drive shaft.
2) After the drive shaft is installed, check the axial movement.
3) When installing the gland and the belt pulley of the main engine, it is necessary to coat a layer of sealant on the flat contact part and the flat key.
4) Hydraulic device can be used to disassemble the main pulley.
Installation of exciter components
1) The exciter component has three eccentric blocks, the upper and lower eccentric blocks and the shaft sleeve correspond to keys, and there are three sets of keyways on the shaft sleeve. Keyways of different positions can be replaced to extend the life of the shaft sleeve.
2) There are multiple key grooves on the outside of the sector part of the three eccentric blocks. The long key fixes the middle eccentric block by the force of the upper and lower eccentric blocks. The relative position of the middle eccentric block and the upper and lower eccentric blocks can be changed according to the needs during use. Different crushing forces.
3) When loading and unloading the eccentric block, a small angle wedge can be used to expand the opening of the eccentric block a little to facilitate loading and unloading.
4) Use steel structure high-strength bolts to lock the eccentric block, and sink the nut into the opening slot on one side. If due to conditions, only other high-strength bolts can be used on site, it must be ensured that the bolts do not rotate 90° after sinking, otherwise thin iron plates should be welded on either side of the nut to make the nut lock by the open slot tight.
5) After tightening the nut until the two planes at the opening are parallel, use a one-meter-long afterburner to tighten the nut close to a certain angle when applying pre-tightening force. After applying the pre-tightening force, tighten the nut.
6) Install two lock plates, which are close to the eccentric block. If there is a gap between the upper surface and the upper surface of the axial keyway of the shaft sleeve, a thin iron plate can be placed under the lock plate to compensate for the gap. Tighten the bolts and lock them.
Installation of exciter parts and moving cone support
1) In order to ensure uniform and fine contact, the auxiliary supporting spherical tile should be scraped and ground with the movable cone supporting steel tile, and the outer ring of the spherical tile should have 10-15 contact points every 25mm×25mm, and the inner ring should have a small amount of ring. gap.
2) Place the vibration exciter on the ground, with the movable cone support on it, set the flange on the shaft sleeve, install the cone sleeve and the snap ring, and make sure that the snap ring sticks into the circumferential keyway of the shaft sleeve and sinks In the taper step (see Figure 2).
Figure 2 Schematic diagram of installation of flange, taper sleeve, snap ring and shaft sleeve
3) Slowly hoist the starter cone support to make the exciter separate from the ground a little, and tighten the 8 bolts on the flange successively, repeatedly and symmetrically, and then lock the bolts in two groups with iron wires.
4) The correct installation of the auxiliary bearing spherical bearing and the vibration exciter is beneficial to ensure the reliability of the equipment.
Installation of moving cone parts
1) Remove the protective oil layer on the coated spindle, spherical surface and cone surface.
2) Apply a layer of yellow dry oil on the surface of the spindle, and a layer of thin oil on the spherical and cone surfaces.
3) Wrap the spindle with thin plastic paper to prevent contamination.
4) Place the movable cone on the iron rack, weld two symmetrical lifting rings on the outer surface of the movable cone lining plate, hoist the movable cone lining plate on the movable cone, install the small lining plate, backing ring and cap nut ( Left-hand thread), then use a special wrench and a sledgehammer to tighten the cap nut, and use a feeler gauge to check the clearance between the surrounding movable cone liner and the movable cone. The clearance should be almost zero and the surroundings should be consistent.
5) When assembling, hoist the starting cone part at the cap nut, gently and slowly put the moving cone spindle into the shaft sleeve of the exciter part, and steadily make the spherical surface of the moving cone contact with the spherical tile supported by the moving cone to avoid moving The tongue-shaped ring or the outer edge is overhead on the movable cone support and crushes the sealing ring.
Installation of adjusting ring
1) Adjusting ring components include hopper, thread ring and fixed cone liner. The quality of its installation can also affect the stability of the equipment operation, the crushing effect and the service life of the fixed cone liner.
2) The fixed cone liner is in contact with the threaded ring through the conical surface. When installing, place the fixed cone liner, put the threaded ring on it, place the flange on the threaded ring, and clamp the snap ring to the fixed cone liner. Neck outer ring, and then tighten the bolts successively, repeatedly and symmetrically to lift the flange and jam the snap ring.
3) After the fixed cone liner is installed, the weight, sealing ring and hopper can be installed.
Locking mechanism installation
1) Determine the relative position of the locking structure and the support ring according to the positioning pin, screw in the adjustment ring, and adjust it to a suitable position to obtain a suitable working discharge opening gap.
2) Always ensure that the locking structure is parallel to the support ring, open the high-pressure pump station, adjust the pressure to 13MPa, and screw down the jack of the locking structure jack successively, repeatedly and symmetrically until it is screwed down.
3) Turn off the high-pressure pump and remove the remaining pressure of the high-pressure pump.
4) Because the locking structure is locked by a disc spring, the high-pressure pump cannot be opened when the equipment is working normally.
Lubrication device installation
1) The lubrication device is installed according to the assembly drawing provided by the company, and the user needs to prepare the HG4-761-74 oil pipe and other parts required for installation. The oil inlet hose must be able to withstand a pressure >10MPa.
2) The configuration of the lubrication device needs to ensure the smoothness of the lubrication oil inlet and return.
3) After the installation of the lubrication device is completed, the lubrication device should be tested first, and the lubrication system and control should be debugged. If the lubrication system is found to be malfunctioning, it must be disassembled and repaired.
4) The temperature and pressure control system of the lubrication device must also be debugged, and the reliability of the electric contact pressure gauge and temperature gauge and the reliability of the connection with the electric control cabinet shall be checked by adjusting the pressure and the upper and lower limit pointers to ensure the reliability of the equipment control system reliability.