Maintenance and troubleshooting of sand washing machine and treatment methods
Sand washing machine is an indispensable important equipment in sand production, mainly divided into wheel type and spiral type. It can remove dust on the surface of sand and gravel, making the sand cleaner and better in quality. Regarding the use and maintenance of the sand washing machine, the relevant content has been sorted out, and the maintenance points of the bearing and rotating shaft failure are attached for your reference.
1. The equipment should be installed on a level concrete foundation with anchor bolts.
2. Pay attention to the verticality between the main body and the horizontal when installing.
3. After installation, check whether the bolts in each part are loose, and tighten them if there is any.
4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment.
5. After the inspection is completed, a no-load test run is performed, and the test run is normal and production can be started.
Check items before starting up
Be sure to check the following points before starting up:
1. Whether the drive system of the sand washer is operating normally and the speed is complete.
2. Whether the operation of the sand washing machine is sensitive and reliable.
3. Whether the lubrication system of the sand washing machine is complete, the pipeline is complete, and the oil path is unblocked.
4. Whether the electrical system of the sand washing machine operates reliably and has sensitive performance.
5. Whether the sliding parts of the sand washing machine are operating normally, and whether the sliding parts are severely damaged by pulling, grinding, bruising or cracking.
Maintenance points in use
1. Frequently check the oil level of the reducer, the tightness of the V-belt, the meshing degree of the gear and the lubrication condition, whether the connecting fasteners are loose, and the machine is in a normal and stable working state. At the same time, it is necessary to carry out sufficient lubrication of all friction parts, and add grease regularly.
2. After adding lubricating oil to the reducer for the first time for a month, the lubricating oil should be replaced in time, and the lubricating oil should be filtered when filling. In the choice of lubricating oil type, the south should choose a higher viscosity lubricating oil than the north. .
3. The bearing part of the sand washing machine is easily damaged and wears a lot during use, so it needs regular maintenance and regular lubrication to increase the bearing life. Generally check once every 2 months of work, and replace it immediately when it is severely worn.
4. For sand washing machines using rolling bearings, always check the bearing seats at both ends of the screw shaft and pay attention to the reliability of the bearing sealing device. If wear, water seepage, sand immersion, etc. are found, stop immediately, replace the sealing device, and use clean gasoline Or wash the bearings carefully with kerosene. Rolling bearings can generally be filled with oil every 5000 hours.
5. In daily use, pay attention to whether the machine is noisy; observe the operation and working conditions of the screw shaft, V-belt, sealing device, water pipe and other components at any time; check whether the motor and reduction box are overheated, and whether the bolts of each part are tight and many more.
6. The gearbox should be cleaned and changed oil after 3-6 months of operation, and the bearing housing should be replaced with new grease (calcium-based) every 6-12 months.
7. The electrical equipment of large-scale sand washing equipment must have reliable grounding devices. In addition, the wire should be reliably insulated and installed in a snake skin tube. Always check the motor wiring for wear and leakage to avoid accidents.
8. Seasonal maintenance of sand washing equipment is also very important, mainly to replace engine oil, fuel, antifreeze, and increase refrigeration facilities.
9. During the use of the sand washing machine, there should be specialized technical personnel to take care of it, and the operators need to have certain skills. Before installing the sand washer, the operators must be trained in technical operation, so that they can understand the principle and performance of the sand washer, and be familiar with the operating procedures.
10. When the sand washing machine is in operation, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to stand beside, touch the body with their hands, and perform operations such as adjustment, cleaning, and maintenance.
11. To be equipped with necessary maintenance tools, as well as lubricants and corresponding accessories.
The bearing of the sand washing machine is the key to the efficient operation of the entire equipment, and it is also a part that is extremely easy to damage. Therefore, it is necessary to do maintenance work at ordinary times. If a failure occurs, it can also be repaired in time.
The rotating shaft is supported by the bearing to rotate. It is the heaviest part and the part that is easy to wear.
In-service inspection: When the rolling bearing is short of oil, you will hear the sound of "gulugulu"; if you hear the discontinuous "stemming" sound, it may be that the bearing steel ring is broken. When the bearing is mixed with sand and other debris or the bearing parts are slightly worn, a slight noise will be produced.
Check after disassembly: first check whether the bearing rolling elements, inner and outer steel rings are damaged, rusted, scars, etc., then pinch the bearing inner ring with your hands and make the bearing level, and push the outer rigid ring with the other hand, if the bearing is good , The outer steel ring should rotate smoothly, without vibration and obvious blocking phenomenon during rotation, and the outer steel ring should not retreat after stopping. Otherwise, the bearing can no longer be used. Hold the outer ring with your left hand, pinch the inner steel ring with your right hand, and push hard in all directions. If you feel loose when pushing, it means serious wear.
The rust spots on the outer surface of the bearing can be wiped off with No. 00 sandpaper, and then cleaned in gasoline; when the bearing is cracked, the inner and outer rings are broken or the bearing is excessively worn, replace the new bearing. When replacing a new bearing, use the same bearing as the original model.
Rotating shaft troubleshooting
If the bend is not large, it can be repaired by polishing the journal and slip ring; if the bend exceeds 0.2mm, the shaft can be placed under a press, and the bend can be corrected under pressure. The surface of the corrected shaft can be cut and ground with a lathe Light; if the bend is too large, a new shaft needs to be replaced.
②Axle neck wear
When the journal wear is not large, you can plate a layer of chromium on the journal, and then grind to the required size; when there is more wear, you can perform surfacing welding on the journal, and then cut and polish on the lathe; if the journal is worn When it is large, turn 2-3mm on the journal, then turn a sleeve, put it on the journal while it is hot, and then turn to the required size.
Pre：Operating steps for replacing movable jaw wedge of jaw crusher
Next：6 reasons for belt conveyor belt damage and 4 ways to repair the belt