Precautions for vibrating feeder, and solutions to 6 common faults
Vibrating feeder is a kind of commonly used feeding equipment. It can uniformly and continuously send block or granular materials to the receiving equipment during production. It is the first process of the entire production line. The installation and operation of the vibrating feeder have a certain impact on the operation of the production line. Today, I will share the installation, operation and troubleshooting of the vibrating feeder.
Installation and use of vibrating feeder
When the vibrating feeder is used for batching and quantitative feeding, it should be installed horizontally in order to ensure the uniform and stable feeding and prevent the material from flowing by itself. For continuous feeding of general materials, it can be installed downwardly by 10°. For viscous materials and materials with large water content, it can be installed tilted down 15°.
After installation, the vibrating feeder should have a swimming gap of 20mm, the horizontal direction should be horizontal, and the suspension device should be flexible.
Before the no-load test run of the vibrating feeder, all bolts should be tightened once, especially the anchor bolts of the vibrating motor, which should be tightened again for 3-5 hours of continuous operation.
The vibration feeder should always check the amplitude, the current of the vibrating motor and the surface temperature of the motor during operation. It is required that the amplitude is uniform before and after, without swinging from side to side, and the current of the vibrating motor is stable. If abnormal conditions are found, it should be shut down immediately.
The lubrication of the vibrating motor bearing is the key to the normal operation of the entire vibrating feeder. The bearing should be regularly filled with grease during use, once every two months, once a month in high temperature seasons, and removed every six months. Once the motor, replace the internal bearing.
Operation precautions of vibrating feeder
1. Before starting
(1) Check and eliminate any debris that affects the movement of the body such as materials between the body and the chute, springs and supports;
(2) Check whether all fasteners are fully tightened;
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil in the exciter is higher than the oil mark height;
(4) Check whether the transmission belt is in good condition, replace it in time if it is damaged, and clean it if there is oil stain;
(5) Check whether the protective device is in good condition, and remove any unsafe phenomena in time.
2. When using
(1) Check whether the machine and transmission parts are normal before starting;
(2) Must start under no load;
(3) After starting, if an abnormal situation is found, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the machine can be restarted only after the abnormality is found and eliminated.
(4) The machine can run with materials only after stable vibration;
(5) Feeding should meet the requirements of load test run;
(6) The shutdown should be carried out according to the process sequence, and it is forbidden to stop with materials or continue feeding during or after the shutdown.
Common fault treatment of vibrating feeder
1. The no-load test run is normal, and the amplitude is reduced during production
After the no-load test run of the vibrating vibrating feeder is normal, the amplitude is reduced during normal production, and the work efficiency is low. It is probably due to the improper design of the feed inlet of the equipment and the excessive load and pressure of the equipment trough. At this time, the feed inlet should be improved in time to reduce the feed pressure of the equipment and ensure that the equipment works in a stable production environment.
2. After the power is turned on, the equipment does not vibrate or work intermittently, and the current is unstable
The fuse of the vibration motor of the vibration vibration feeder is blown or the coil wire is short-circuited, which will directly affect the normal operation of the equipment, causing the vibration vibration feeder to not vibrate. It is necessary to replace the new fuse in time to affect the coil layer or turn of the vibration motor. Check to eliminate the short circuit and connect the lead wires.
3. The vibration amplitude is small, and the exciter cannot adjust the amplitude normally
After the vibrating feeder is powered on, the equipment does not vibrate or works intermittently, and the current is unstable. This is easy to happen after the SCR of the vibration exciter is broken down by excessive voltage and current, or the air gap between the equipment parts is blocked by excess materials. It is necessary to clean up the blocked materials in time and replace the thyristor of the vibration exciter. It should be noted that after the vibrating vibrating feeder runs for a long time, a short circuit will occur between the turns of the SCR electromagnetic coil, which will burn the SCR rectifier and cause the equipment to stop. It is necessary to replace the SCR electromagnetic coil in time. .
4. Noise and impact sound during work
When the amplitude of the equipment is irregular, it is prone to abnormal impact.
If the leaf spring of the vibrating vibrating feeder is broken, or the connecting bolts between the exciter and the tank body are broken and loose, it will cause irregular vibration of the equipment. It is necessary to tighten or replace the new connecting bolts and spring structure in time, and keep the equipment parts such as iron There is a certain air gap between the core and the armature. At the same time, the motor control needs to be adjusted to maintain the rated working voltage to avoid collisions and unstable voltages of machine parts during the vibration process.
5. Abnormal vibration amplitude of the vibrating feeder
1) When the rated voltage is unstable, the thyristor in the vibration exciter of the vibrating vibration feeder will be broken down by excessive current, and there will be a short circuit between the turns of the electromagnetic coil, and the thyristor will be burnt in severe cases, and the vibration will be excited at this time The amplifier cannot adjust the amplitude. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure the stability of the rated voltage of the equipment, and at the same time replace the burned solenoid or thyristor, check whether the connection line of the thyristor is connected correctly, and whether the over-current protection works normally.
2) In order to keep the parts from colliding with each other and causing wear when the vibrating feeder is running, there is a certain gap between the parts during installation. When the material is conveyed, sometimes the material will get stuck in the equipment gap and cause blockage. At this time, the exciting force will be restricted to a certain extent, which will cause the phenomenon of abnormal amplitude adjustment. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain normal material transfer, clean up stuck materials in time, and keep the vibrating feeder running normally, and the amplitude adjustment is flexible and reliable.
6. No feeding or insufficient feeding amount
cause of issue:
The silo load squeezes the feeder trough, causing fatigue damage or fracture of the spring plate and the connecting fork;
Too much feed, causing materials to accumulate in the machine base, increased resistance of the screw conveyor, and poor operation of the hopper;
The vibration amplitude of the feeder is small, and the vibration exciter cannot adjust the amplitude normally. The thyristor of the vibration exciter was broken down by excessive voltage and current, or the gap between equipment parts was blocked by excess materials;
The air gap between the iron core and the armature is not within the range of 2.0±0.1mm. It is too large or too small to affect the feeding capacity.
Note that the feed port and discharge port of the trough cannot be firmly connected with other equipment, but a certain range of swimming should be left in the trough so that it does not affect the normal amplitude of the vibrating feeder;
Immediately reduce the feed volume and keep the feed evenly;
Clean up the blocked materials in time, and replace the thyristor of the vibration exciter;
Adjust the air gap appropriately.
Pre：6 reasons for belt conveyor belt damage and 4 ways to repair the belt
Next：5 matters needing attention in daily operation of jaw crusher