1. Before replacement, you must first understand the structure of the sand making machine and the structure and installation position of the counterattack plate. It is fixed by the counterattack plate support ring. This advantage is helpful for the later removal and replacement of the counterattack plate (see Figure 1: Structure diagram of counterattack board).
Figure 1: Structure diagram of counterattack board
2. Then continue to explain the replacement steps of the counterattack plate of the sand making machine:
Note: The counterattack board can be replaced by moving the counterattack board up/down according to the following steps, as shown in Figure 2: Wearing diagram of the counterattack board
Step 1: According to the wear condition, determine whether to move the counterattack plate up/down or upside down;
Step 2: Clean up the accumulated materials on the impact plate cover and then remove the impact plate cover;
Step 3: Use a crane or a lifting device that uses rigging to fix the support ring of the counterattack plate to lift up the support ring of the counterattack plate. Remember that the counter-attack plate support ring should be kept horizontal and its inclination should not exceed 1°.
Step 4: Remove the plugging plate and install the counterattack support baffle.
Step 5: Place the counterattack board support ring on the counterattack board support baffle.
Step 6: Finally install the counterattack cover.
Figure 3 Counterattack plate replacement steps
Figure 4 Direction of counterattack board
3. In order to change the fixed position of the counterattack plate, check the wear range of the counterattack plate in advance, and check whether the contact between the material and the position is lower than the lower end of the counterattack plate when its position rises to the upper section. If the position is lower than the lower end of the counterattack plate, the material can still contact the position, as shown in the figure below, fix the counterattack plate at the middle position, and use the counterattack plate support gasket to adjust the position of the counterattack plate.
（1）. Note that the wear range of the impact plate may be affected by the size, moisture, feed rate and quality of the material. When these conditions change, confirm the new wear range and adjust the position of the impact plate as required.
(2) When the counterattack plate is replaced with a new one, lower the counterattack plate support ring to the lowest position before use.
(3) When the position of the counterattack plate is moved or reversed, confirm the new wear position once a day.
4. When encountering any inconvenience (when the material flows to the wearing part and the remaining thickness disappears, etc.), fine-tune or move the position or reverse the position of the counterattack plate.
5. When the counterattack plate needs to be reversed or replaced with a new one due to the wear condition of the counterattack plate, the operation is as follows:
Step 1: Clean up the accumulated material on the impact plate cover and then remove the impact plate cover.
Step 2: Remove the accumulated materials around the counterattack board. When one counterattack board is removed, the other counterattack boards can be ready for removal. At this time, use the lifting hole of the counterattack plate to lift it with a crane or electric hoist and then pull out the counterattack plate.
Step 3: Reverse or replace the counterattack board with a new one.
6. Precautions for replacement operation:
(1). When replacing the counterattack plate with a new one, assemble the new counterattack plate and the spare counterattack plate support ring in advance, and replace the counterattack plate according to the components, which is easy and fast.
(2). When installing the counterattack plate, move in the direction of the rotor rotation (viewed from top to bottom) so that it contacts with the counterattack plate support ring (see the following figure-A)
(3). Move or reverse the counter-attack plate as quickly as possible (to make the counter-attack plate wear evenly) to ensure increased output. Find out the wear range and wear rate of the counterattack plate in order to adjust the vertical movement/conversion angle.